Now Available – the streamer support package for the Extra Life Chaos Vs. Virtue Team Event!
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Chad has contributed 12 entries to our website, so far.
Here are the results of this past weekend’s Think Pink Stream-A-Thon. Deepest thanks for all who showed support and took the fight to breast cancer on Twitch.
Hail, Streamers! If you’d like to support our October ‘Think Pink’ initiative to raise awareness and support for Breast Cancer Research we’d love to have you involved! Proceeds raised during this initiative will benefit both the AERIE Fund (direct gamer-in-need support) and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Here is the link to our announcement. IMPORTANT: […]
Shroud of the Avatar community streamer Skeggy Media created an in-depth video on how you can get involved by helping ‘Take the Fight’ to Breast Cancer during Think Pink! in October 2017. Thanks a lot, Skeggy! Check out his Twitch and Youtube channels for more great Shroud of the Avatar videos!
Certain things are true in life. One being, you can’t predict the weather. This summer we’ve seen devastating hurricanes ravage Texas and Florida. To this day, many residents in these states are without the necessities they require to live (shelter, food, clean water and power). Although local and federal agencies are working around the clock to […]
This year we’re going to run an Extra Life team event to see who can raise the most support for the Children’s Miracle Hospital Network. Sign up to join one of our teams!
The boys from Owl’s Head led a lengthy discussion on the AERIE Fund with a Q&A session with Shroud of the Avatar community members. Check it out! Laz and Jack broadcast 5 days a week live on Twitch TV.
During October 2017 the AERIE Fund is supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation, a non-profit that seeks to prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research.
During the Lord British Birthday Bash (2017), the AERIE Fund was bestowed the highest honor of recognition for a community organization in Shroud of the Avatar: the Royal Warrant! This award is given to groups, guilds, and organizations who strive to strengthen the SotA community by doing good works that benefit the community at large. […]
On June 24th and 25th, 2017 – AERIE Fund (supporting the Trevor Project) assembled an amazing line-up of video game streamers to raise awareness and support for the prevention of LGBTQ youth suicide during the Just 1 Life 48 Hour Twitch Streamathon. This marathon featured some of today’s hottest MMORPG’s and single-player titles, including Shroud […]
AerieFund's Recent Tweets
- Thankful for all our supporters! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! http://t.co/Ea3eF4qYtE 5 hours ago
- RT @Water : It's time everyone everywhere has access to a toilet! Today, 2.3 billion people don't have one… http://t.co/qJTb39AhBx 4 days ago
- RT @Water : More people in the world have access to a mobile phone than a toilet. Use yours while you sit, and give today. #WorldToiletDay #… 4 days ago
- Sit & Give! Today is World Toilet Day. Safe water & the dignity of a toilet, for all! Pick up your Kobold Indoor To… http://t.co/tb0h4KEjBC 4 days ago
- RT @ShroudofAvatar : Today is #WorldToiletDay! In the giving spirit of the holidays, we have expanded our #MakeaDifference store to include… 5 days ago