Just 1 Life – 48 Hour Streamathon – Results and Recap
On June 24th and 25th, 2017 – AERIE Fund (supporting the Trevor Project) assembled an amazing line-up of video game streamers to raise awareness and support for the prevention of LGBTQ youth suicide during the Just 1 Life 48 Hour Twitch Streamathon.
This marathon featured some of today’s hottest MMORPG’s and single-player titles, including Shroud of the Avatar, ArcheAge, Ark, Friday the 13th, Starbound, and more.
Our goal was to raise awareness around the issue (LGBTQ suicide) as well as support The Trevor Project, an important organization that offers support to LGBTQ youth in need. Together, we proved (yet again) good works through gaming is possible. Not to mention, fun and rewarding for the hundreds of viewers that joined us over the course of the event. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Together, we raised an AMAZING $2816 dollars in 48 hours (including the charity auction)!
Over the course of the event, the streamers whom partnered with us worked tirelessly to fill in the time slots. Some pulled all-nighters. Others, multiple shifts. Some even provided international streams so non-English speaking audiences could participate. Without their support, this sort of an event would not have been possible.
A huge thank you to the following streamers (check them out on Twitch – they’re some of the best!).
We’d also like to offer our immense gratitude to our official sponsors. These organizations offered various prizes and giveaways during the event and supported the Just 1 Life Campaign Streamathon through and through. Please check out their products and services and show some support back. We’re grateful and humbled to be supported by the following organizations:
Miss the Event?
Thanks to everybody who participated! Thanks for making a difference.
- AERIE Fund Receives the Royal Warrant! - July 10, 2017
- Just 1 Life – 48 Hour Streamathon – Results and Recap - June 26, 2017
- Just 1 Life – Community Cause – Prism’s Fishing Derby! - June 3, 2017
- Just 1 Life – Community Cause – Streamer Support Package - May 31, 2017
- Just 1 Life – Community Cause – LGBTQ Suicide Prevention - May 31, 2017
- Just 1 Life – SoTA Community Cause – Artwork Contest - May 19, 2017
- AERIE Fund – Good Works Through Gaming - May 4, 2017